|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Admin & office
Responsibilities include but not limited to: take care of package delivery, coordinate scheduling meetings and calendar, preparing documents for signature, printing and copying, dealing and solving issues with utilities, maintenance and technical providers, distribute incoming correspondence, answering a multi-line phone system, place office supply orders, various invoicing, assist in making research and analysis to employees of the company, assisting staff with their general office requirements, greet vendors, customers, and other visitors, professionally communicate with third parties orally and in writing, produce documents and reports in Microsoft Office programs as requested.
• Create invoices and assist Accounting staff with payments and proper filing of information
• Coordinate with other Department Leaders to support with external visitors and/or arrange for travel needs for visiting employees.
• 2 years of equivalent experience
• Computer proficiency, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point
• Bachelor degree is preferred
Spanish, French, Mandarin
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as operating instructions and procedure manuals
• Ability to speak effectively, present information, and respond to questions from vendors and employees of the organization
• Demonstrate creativity, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.