|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Training and Consultancy
Job purpose of this role would be to provide a professional certification service including effective communication with interested parties (manufacturers, laboratories etc), project planning and execution, expert revision and judgement of submitted product data based on product standards requirements and formulation of recommendations concerning certification decisions.
The role will also involve the promotion of knowledge concerning certification activity and technical requirements for fire and life safety products.
- Review of completeness and correctness of certification applications and required attachments;
- Carry out of certification processes of extinguishing systems and key components, including analysis of products technical documentation, results of laboratory tests, assessment of manufacturing conditions;
- Preparation of assessment reports, descriptions of products attested characteristics and fields of their application,
- Mechanical Engineer, MEP Engineer, Fire Engineer or similar
5 years work experience and at least 2 years with the EXTINGUISHING SYSTEMS, especially in:
- certification / inspection / testing of these systems or their components.