|Date Posted||July 31, 2020|
Training and Consultancy
Consultancy for eye health Concept Note development
Closing date: August 11, 2020
1. Background of the Consultancy
CBM is an international Christian development organization, committed to improving the quality of life of people with disabilities.
. Qualifications and Experience
· Preferably an advanced University Degree (Masters or equivalent) in Public Health, Development Studies, Business Administration or related field.
· Minimum ten years of experience from leading the design, execution, and/or management of multi-sectoral development programmes in the eye health sector.
· Demonstrated strong programme design skills, including capacity to prepare logical, coherent, and consistent technical full concept notes and proposals (narratives and budgets) for institutional donors.
· Ability to integrate different knowledge, experiences, methodologies, and approaches from a diverse range of stakeholders, organizations, and technical experts through adapting facilitation techniques.