|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
|Street Address||UN Office at Nairobi|
DENTAL TECHNOLOGIST III JOB GROUP ‘H’ – (1 POST)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Provide supportive clinical dentistry services;
2. Design and construction of prosthesis and appliance to restore lost teeth and tissue;
3. Conduct dental clinic including attending to dental patients in outpatient section;
DEPARTMENT OF COUNTY ATTORNEY:
1. DEPUTY COUNTY ATTORNEY (1 POST)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Deputise the County Attorney;
2. Policing on administration of justice and rule of law;
3. Coordinate Legal Policy formulation and management;
4. Offer legal aid to the Departments and Divisions;
5. Shall coordinate integrity and ethics issues at the County and shall, in performance of this duty liaise with the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission and other related agencies;
6. Shall implement Constitutional, legislative, and regulatory requirements;
7. Drafting of legislative proposals for the County Government and it’s entities therein;
8. Attend to matters related to legal profession such as contracts, memorandum of understanding, treaties, and compliance to the law in general;
9. Work closely with other agencies such as the County Assembly, National Government, Kenya Law Reform Commission, Government Printer, etc; and
10. Any other duties that may be allocated by the County Attorney from time to time.
Minimum requirements are:
i. Be a holder of a Bachelor of Laws degree from a university recognized in Kenya;
ii. Holds a Diploma from the Kenya School of Law and admitted as an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya;
iii. Has practiced for not less than three years since admission;
iv. Valid practicing license and letter of good standing from Law Society of Kenya;
v. Be conversant with the laws applicable in Kenya and the spirit of their application;
vi. Be a strategic thinker and result oriented;
vii. Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills; and
viii. Have capacity to work diligently and meet strict deadlines.
The appointment of the Deputy County Attorney is subject to vetting and approval by the County Assembly of Nyandarua.
Terms of Service: Six year’s contract, renewable once.
Salary and benefits: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC)
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
1. Must be a Kenya citizen; and
2. Fulfils expectations of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
Apply for the job and must attach photocopies of the following documents in support of your application:
i. National Identity Card;
ii. Academic Certificates (from Primary to the highest level attained), Professional Certificates and Curriculum Vitae that includes three referees;
iii. Clearance Certificate from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission;
iv. Certificate of Good Conduct Directorate of Criminal Investigation);
v. Tax Clearance Certificate from KRA;
vi. Credit Reference Bureau Certificate; and
vii. Clearance Certificate from HELB.
NB: Salary and other benefits are as prescribed by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
Terms and conditions of employment will be communicated upon appointment.
If qualified, post or hand-deliver your application to reach the undersigned on or before Monday, 31st December, 2018 by latest 5:00pm
Nyandarua County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 38-20303,
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer. Physically Challenged, Women, Youth, Minority, and Marginalized Persons are encouraged to apply.
Make obturators and prosthesis used by people with cleft palate.
Valid practicing license and letter of good standing from the Kenya Dental Technologists Association; and.