|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader to deliver a strategically important expansion into the UAE & KSA market places, inline with the 2030 vision.
The role involves leading the service and working with our client and the community, to successfully meet and exceed expectations. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of managing grounds maintenance services and be able to drive innovation and productivity whilst ensuring quality, safety and financial performance is maintained.
This is a hands-on role involving performance management of teams and taking quick and effective action to maintain both high productivity and client satisfaction. You will have full responsibility for the contract performance across all service streams which the company offer.
- Degree qualified - Agriculture (or industry relevant)
- Gulf/international experience
- Proven track record of at least 15 years in management role
- It is essential the right candidate comes from the landscaping industry
- You should have a strategic outlook to meet short, medium and long-term objectives and champion continuous improvement