|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2021|
Head of Logistics and Fleet Management - Hazardous Goods
- Manage international shipping of ISO tanks and other Group assets – Fleet management
- Develop collaborations with regional logistics partners and Analyse the logistics constraints and provide solutions.
- Manage inventory of assets, transportation, and other logistics processes
- Suitable candidate should have 12 – 15 years’ experience in logistics/supply chain in Industrial gases, Chemicals/specialty products or Petrochemicals that involves movement of hazardous goods across countries.
- The candidate should have robust know-how about export/import and international trade rules, guidelines.
- It is expected that the candidate will have good network with international shipping lines, carrying & forwarding agents within EU, MENA, South East Asia.