|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
Due to continued success in the country we are now seeking an experienced Programme Director to join our already established team in Abu Dhabi. You will be responsible for a leading a client-side project delivery team to successfully manage a portfolio of medium sized projects across the Emirate. Key to this is the development and implementation of delivery strategies in conjunction with Procurement, Commercial and Project Controls teams. The successful delivery of projects on program, within budget, and in accordance with the quality expectations of the project stakeholders and end-users.
- Leading the team through the full project life cycle, from pre-concept / feasibility stage through design, procurement, construction, to project handover including DLP.
- Defining benefits management plans and establishment of performance management tools and key performance indicator reporting aligned with programme strategy.
- Manage the fee commission on behalf of the business including fulfilling technical and scope obligations of the consultancy contract.
- Effective management of internal job costing in relation to the fee and of resource requirements.
- Service delivery to clients and act as primary interface, ensuring Faithful+Gould secure the client's confidence.
- Identifying new and innovative project management approaches and tools and embed these in the behaviour and day to day activities of the organisation's operations
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of 20 years' project management experience, with proven project experience in successful execution of hospitality, sports and leisure projects within the UAE.
- Proven leadership experience and demonstrated an ability to manage high performing teams to overcome obstacles and to achieve successful project outcomes.