|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||April 6, 2021|
The role spans many activities from strategic to tactical and provides important cross-functional bridge\u2014 most notably between frontline, marketing and support teams. The role is responsible for setting a Liabilities product vision and strategy of default digital.
- Responsibility includes the P&L of the product/segment and ensuring Bank remains competitive in banking products and services in the covered segments and markets with the objective to maximize sales, revenue, and profitability.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum MBA (preferably in Marketing, Strategy and Finance)
- 10+ years in Banking/Fintech/Digital, Sales and Services / Product Development in reputed financial institutions with a proven track record of high performer
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment