|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
|Street Address||Nairobi Branch|
Talent (HR) Associate
Nova Pioneer is looking for a stellar Talent (HR) Associate to assist with the administration of day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties. This is an opportunity to help create a transformative brand with the future of Africa’s youth at stake.
About Nova Pioneer
Imagine a world in which every young person across Africa attends a school that truly sets them up for success in the 21st century. A school that cares about individual students and allows them to explore the world around them. A school that focuses more on developing skills than on memorizing content. At Nova Pioneer, we have done more than just imagine this future, we are bringing it to life.
About the role:
As a Talent Associate, you will be responsible for assisting the Human Resources Manager in providing an effective and efficient human resource generalist functions aligned with departmental and company strategic goals.
Working at Nova means:
• Fully embracing Nova’s values and beliefs and promote them to students, staff, other faculty, parents and members of the outside community.
• Living the culture principles inside and outside of the school.
• Working cohesively in a team, being respectful of each person’s contributions and style.
• Maintain an updated HR tracker and input it with all the requisite teammate data.
The above statements are not a complete list of all responsibilities and duties performed by the teammate in this job. The teammate may perform other related duties as assigned by their manager.
• You love people and think, eat, sleep, dream people.
• You have experience with Administration, Recruitment and Systems set-up.
• You have exposure to 1-2 solid internships in well-recognized companies and perhaps 1 full-time role in Administration/HR.