|Date Posted||March 24, 2020|
Technical Advisor, Clinical Management Information System (CMIS)
Closing date 10 Apr 2020
Improve IPPF Africa Region Member Association data collection system by leading in the expanding and increasing the number of Africa Region Member Associations using Clinical Management Information System (CMIS) in their facility to document patient care data for efficient health records management to be able to produce accurate analysis, reporting and evidence-based decisions making.
circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).
How to apply
Interested individuals should submit a CV and a 1-page cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing date Friday 10th April 2020
If you do not hear from us by 31st July 2020, please assume that your application was not successful.
• Experience in medical information developing and implementation using services flow and coding for better client folders management and quality health/clients records.
• Experience in conducting training to health services providers and health programme coordinators.
• Work experience in the field of sexual and reproductive health is a distinct advantage.
· Coordinate pre-assessment, assessment, implementation and follow-up phases of manual and electronic Clinical Management Information System (CMIS) implementation in Africa Region Member Associations as recommended by IPPF Africa Regional Office and Central Office.
· Ensure the correct implementation of Member Associations’ Clinical Management Information System (CMIS) that integrates and streamlines health data collection from medical services records and billing in order to have a consolidated and comprehensive data relating to clinical performance.
· Provide CMIS training and technical assistance to IPPF ARO team members so that they will be able to assist directly Africa Region Member Associations to address some basis matters concerning the proper use of CMIS to inform programmes and management decisions-making.
· Provide support for clinical guideline questions, following up in collaboration with IPPF Africa Regional Office and Central Office.
· Assist in the production of training and learning materials related to clinic management.
· Ensures proper execution of the CMIS expansion in Africa Region by monitoring and evaluation of progresses done by Africa Region in terms of reporting quality health data in collaboration with IPPF Africa Regional Office and Central Office.
· Identify and disseminate lessons learned and best practice as part of IPPF publications and attend internal and external meetings on behalf of IPPF ARO.
· Contribute to writing and send reports to stakeholders (Central Office, GC, Donors, and Partners) and produce additional reports as required.
· Assist country-specific activities and ensure timely implementation of initiatives.
· A professional qualification in Sexual Reproductive Health (SRH) Services Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Database and IT is an added advantage.
For more details on the job description visit www.ippfar.org
IPPF offers a wide range of benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications are particularly encouraged from women, people living with disability and people openly living with HIV.
• A high degree of competency in implementation of quality assessment and improvement activities making recommendations-based client records.
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements